Enjoy all these exclusive benefits and more for free as an auDA Associate Member:
- The right to vote for auDA Elected Directors and opportunity to stand as an Elected Director
- A chance to attend international conferences by application to the General Advisory Standing Committee
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning for one year
- A voice in the future of the .au name space
- Business and industry networking opportunities
- The latest news on industry research, trends and issues in Australia’s digital landscape
Upskill with LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning is an on-demand learning solution designed to help you gain new skills and advance your career.
auDA Associate Members can opt-in to receive a one-year free subscription to the online learning platform.
- One year unlimited access. Choose from more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalised recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
- Valued at over AU$400 annually for individual users.
Sign up as an Associate Member to take advantage of this offer.
Your Chance to Attend ICANN66
Applications are now closed for two Associate Members to have their chance to win a trip to attend the next ICANN conference scheduled for 2-7 November in Montreal, Canada.
To enter and be eligible to win, members must answer in 250 words or less, why do you think you should attend the ICANN Policy Forum Conference? Entries close 6pm 25 September 2019.
The terms and conditions for the Sponsorship Competition can be viewed here.
Sign up as an Associate Member for your chance to attend.